Prefillable sterile COC syringes
SCHOTT TOPPAC® syringes are manufactured using a highly advanced, break-resistant and lightweight COC material that offers high stability and a long shelf life for a wide range of sensitive drugs and medications. With more than two decades of experience in the field of polymer containers, SCHOTT has a proven track record in bringing drugs to market and is currently registered in more than 90 countries.
Whether they are used for the storage and delivery of biologics, vaccines or cosmetic drugs, SCHOTT TOPPAC® syringes are highly customizable and easy to integrate into existing filling lines. Manufactured to all relevant standards, we provide a one-stop shop for syringes and their components.
- One-stop shop for a broad range of syringes and components.
- Latest automated production technology results in extremely low particles and visual defects.
- Integrated Luer Lock provides increased mechanical stability and safety.
- Highly break-resistant and lightweight, with a glass-like appearance.
- Consistent gliding force provides accurate and smooth drug application.
- Cleanroom production provides very low contamination.
- • Easily integrated into existing filling lines.