Glass vials for all types of drugs
SCHOTT EVERIC™ pure is the ideal vial for all types of drugs. Proven drug stability in particular for sensitive drugs and drugs with low-filling volumes. These vials ensure drug stability by using FIOLAX® CHR (controlled hydrolytic resistance) glass tubing, which has a higher chemical stability than standard borosilicate glass without any change in composition.
These vials are manufactured on a dedicated delamination-controlled production line using patented SCHOTT technology that offers tighter in-process control. This produces a homogeneous wall, also at the heel zone (the near-bottom region of a vial). For validation and product release, SCHOTT also developed and patented the Quicktest, which quantifies the leachables/ delamination risk of each production batch.
- Industry-leading drug stability in particular for sensitive drugs and low-filling volumes.
- Minimal leachables/ delamination risk thanks to dedicated production line.
- Portfolio range: ISO 2 R - 20 R
- Applicable to products already registered, with no re-registration required.
- Product manufactured according to relevant international norms and standards.
- Product registered at Regulatory Authorities as e.g. US FDA and China NMPA (and available for Pharmaceutical Registration Applications).