Prefillable COC syringes for sensitive drugs
SCHOTT TOPPAC® sensitive syringes are designed to keep biologics and other sensitive drugs stable, reducing contaminations that could impact the drug stability such as E&L, free radicals, free silicone oil and sub-visual particles. Made from a break-resistant and lightweight COC material, TOPPAC® sensitive syringes offer excellent barrier properties, no ion or heavy metal release and low protein adsorption to increase drug shelf life.
A key advantage of these advanced glass-like syringes is the low material-impacted sterilization methods EtO- and steam sterilization, the use of newest and cleanest rubber formulations as well as a reactive siliconization process to reduce free silicone oil and sub-visual particles.
- Designed for the storage and delivery of biologics and other sensitive drugs.
- Reduces drug contamination for increased shelf life and patient safety.
- Made using an advanced Cyclic Olefin Copolymer (COC) material, which is inert and stable for a broad range of solutions.
- Sterilized using Ethylene Oxide (EtO) to reduce free radicals and extractables.
- Manufactured using cross-linked silicone for lower free silicone and reduced silicone droplets.
- Tip cap and plunger made from steam-sterilized, pure rubber formulations.